Click here for the weekly update.
Did anyone get blown away during the storm last night? I hope not! I enjoyed going out and sitting on the front porch for a little bit last night and just listening to the storm. I know, weird, right?
Well, here are a few of the things running through my head this week -
1. We really need to be praying regularly for Jodie and her son, Michael. Michael is know at Rehab down in Hot Springs. Please be praying that God will place someone into Michaels life that can finally really get through to him and help him develop a desire to change. Michael has got to want to change in order to have the strength to get himself clean and then maintain it. Pray that God will cause him to have the desire to live clean and get away from the habits and lifestyle choices that have been such a part of his life. Pray for his family while he is going through this transition!
2. Please continue to pray for Debbie Wiemer. The incision and swelling in her chin is getter better and she has her thyroid biopsy scheduled for next Tuesday. Debbie and John have had a full year and I know she is ready to put these health issues behind her!
3. Pray for Shelly's continued healing. She and Tom have been making it to Bike Night even though her mobility has been challenging! She has been making progress but I'm sure is ready to be whole again.
4. Please plan on attending Bike Night if you can this week. Last week I was presented with a request that required a good deal of thought and prayer this week. Believe me, I take questions and input from each of you very seriously, (usually!) and don't want anyone to think that their thoughts or concerns don't matter. Sometimes I have to make sure that what is being requested fits into our purpose and mission before taking steps to put into place. So, lets get together and talk tonight.
5. In April we will begin our 3rd Sunday Campus Visits again. I hope that each of you will make plans now to participate in these visits. This is a great way for us to raise awareness of this ministry at each of our campuses. And, it's another good excuse to ride!
Have a great day and look forward to seeing you tonight!